aFe is proud to introduce an all new Twisted Steel long tube headers/Connection Pipes combo for the 2012-2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT and SRT-8 (WK2) with V8-6.4L engine. In testing, this system resulted in gains up to +35 horsepower and +55 lbs. x ft. of torque, as measured on our in house dyno. Built to eliminate extremely restricted exhaust manifolds, the performance Twisted Steel long-tube headers are constructed of 1-7/8”, 16 gauge, mandrel-bent, 304 stainless steel tubing for strength and durability. A 4-to-1 formed collector is used on the headers to decrease turbulence and increase exhaust velocity for maximum performance. The high-flowing connection pipes are designed using 48-state legal 400 cell catalytic converters and 3” mandrel-bent, 304 stainless steel tubing for optimum flow resulting in added horse power and torque. This system is designed to fit as a combo with all necessary hardware for a hassle-free installation.
Twisted Steel Long Tube Headers Features:
- Constructed out of 16-gauge, 1-7/8″ mandrel-bent 304 stainless steel tubing for unrestricted flow
- 4-to-1 formed merge collectors decrease turbulence and increase exhaust velocity for maximum performance
- Optimized tube lengths improve flow and performance
- 100% MIG-welded construction ensures optimal strength and durability
- Thick CNC laser cut flanges
Connection Pipe Features:
- Constructed out of 3″ mandrel-bent 304 stainless steel tubing for better flow and added power
- Connects directly to the aFe Twisted Steel headers
- Incorporates high-flow, 48 state-legal 400 cell catalytic converters for improved flow
- Added an astounding +35horsepower and +55lbs. x ft. of torque as verified by our in house dyno
Questions about Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT Long Tube Headers? Contact us!