The MACH Force-Xp cat-back exhaust system for the 2015-2017 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat is constructed from 3” mandrel bent 304 stainless steel and is MIG-welded. The system uses dual high flow mufflers with 3” tubing which improves performance across the power band while maintaining the true muscle car sound. aFe has incorporated a crossover balance tube to equalize and evenly distribute exhaust pulses traveling through the exhaust system. This not only creates a more efficient flow and better performance, the crossover balance tube also reduces sound decibels minimizing exhaust drone. aFe has designed this system to retain your factory exhaust tips. This exhaust uses all factory hanger locations for a hassle free installation. No modifications necessary.
aFe POWER MACH Force-Xp 3″ 304SS Cat-Back Dodge Challenger Hellcat / 392 (With Valves)
- Constructed out of 3″ mandrel-bent 304 stainless steel tubing for unrestricted flow
- Includes dual 3″ stainless steel high flow mufflers
- 100% TIG-welded construction ensures optimal strength and durability
- Retains factory exhaust tips
- Easy bolt on, no modifications necessary
- Retains factory valve motors