Save money and weight by purchasing this complete package that includes:
- 1 Set of front two-piece rotors
- 1 Set of rear two-piece rotors
- 1 Set of front RB street performance brake pads
- 1 Set of rear RB street performance brake pads
Features and Benefits:
- RB discs are curved vane (vs. OE pillar vane) for more efficient cooling.
- Our two piece rotor rings are replaceable when worn out, unlike OE you must purchase the whole rotor assembly.
- RB rotor rings are uni-directional (same disc can be assembled for either left or right side).
- RB rotors are made with better metallurgy and heat-treated, so they are lighter weight than OE and last longer.
- Same discs are used in other motorsports heavily tracked cars such as Nissan GT-R, Viper ACR-E and Corvette ZR1 (CCM conversion), so these rotors are used by thousands of track enthusiasts with confidence.
- We offer XT910 compound for street driving with low dust and no squeaking, XR70 for dedicated track application.
Rotor Weight Comparisons:
|Size (mm)||Wt (lbs)||Size (mm)||Wt (lbs)|
|OE 2-PC front/1-PC rear||390×34||31.4||350×28||23.6|
|RB 2-PC (front & rear)||390×34||25.3||350×28||19.8|
Total wt saving per car: 19.6 lbs