These two-piece rotors were engineered to be the best stock replacement two-piece rotor on the performance market. This rotor is direct bolt-on, easy to install, and no additional hardware needed. They can deliver consistent brake torque under extreme heat, session after session. When it comes to replacement – operating cost over the time will be lower than one-piece rotor.
Rotor Material: Racing Formula Alloyed Gray Iron & Heat treated
Machining: Open Slot
Surface: EDP Coating w/cross cut grinding on friction surface
- The cooling vanes are of a convergent nozzle design, which increases airflow and turbulence and makes discs cooler.
- The center-mount flanges for hat mounting to the rotor ring have several benefits.
- It allows the ring to be used on either side of the vehicle simply by mounting the hat on either side of the ring (unidirectional).
- The stress load transferred from the ring to the hat is balanced.
- Air inlets are widely open to both inboard and outboard sides of the rotor. More air suctions and even temperature on both sides of the disc surface.
- Heat transfer from the disc surfaces to the hat is even and minimized by increasing the flange length and the airflow around the flanges.
- Mounting flanges are on both friction surfaces ultimately provides excellent heat balance.
- Exclusive full floating design with 10.9 grade alloyed hardware. Hardware is DACRO coated and crimp locking. DACRO is highly corrosion resistant and provides a film for easier movement between the hat and rotor ring as disc expands and contracts and the crimp design provides positive engagement without rattling or torque loss at temperature.