- 2 RB 4-Piston heavy duty rear caliper
- 2 Rear CCM rotors
- 2 Aluminum alloy caliper adapters (12.9 grade alloyed M12 caliper mounting bolts included)
- 1 Axle set of Stainless steel braided brake line
- 1 Axle set of RB XT910 street performance pad
RB-CCB Brake Kit Advantage:
- The Brake pads used in our calipers are standard FMSI shape (OE pad shape) with lots of choice in compounds and advantage on pricing and availability, than competition kits built with their proprietary pads.
- RB is a highly specialized in design and building complete CCM brake system, and we also offer after service maintenance.
- Easy, bolt on installation (w/o modification unless noted).
RB Caliper Features and Benefits:
- Pistons are machined from a solid stainless steel bar, and chrome plated to assure the highest precision and smooth movement, and durable braking.
- Stainless steel pistons transmit only about 10% of heat to brake fluid and will not corrode vs. aluminum pistons (OE).
- Built-in dust seals, no dust boots to burn out like OE’s external dust boots.
- Pad springs in all four corners provides tight fit of brake pads – no slippage, no rattling noise like OE’s loose fit (no springs), no pad knock back like competitions’ kit.
- Top of pads are secured by 2ea M6 hex socket bolts to keep the pads on track with easy pads change w/o having to detach the calipers from the spindles like most OE mono-block calipers.
- RB calipers are built with proper pistons size to optimize the overall braking efficiency and minimize the taper wear – In most cases we offer both front and rear kit (w/drum brake) – Unlike competition can only build the front and tell you that you don’t need the rear upgrade, or they can size the front to match the OE rears.
- Calipers are precisely machined in every corner and cut, with choice in different finish/color.
Questions about Jeep Trackhawk performance brake parts? Contact us!