RB two piece advantage over OE two piece rotor:
– Cost less and last longer –
- RB discs are curved vane (vs. OE pillar vane) for more efficient cooling.
- Our two piece rotor rings are replaceable when wear out, unlike OE you must purchase the whole rotor assembly.
- RB rotor rings are uni-directional (same disc can be assembled for either left or right side)
- RB rotors are made with better metallurgy and heat-treated, so they are lighter weight than OE (save 6.7lbs per rotor), and last longer.
- Same discs are used in other motorsports heavily track cars such as Nissan GTR, Viper ACR-E and Corvette ZR1 (CCM conversion), so these rotors are use by thousands of track enthusiasts with confidence.
- We offer XT910 compound for street driving with low dust and no squeaking, XR70 for dedicated track application.
Questions about fitment or installation of Dodge Hellcat Aftermarket Brake Parts? Contact us!