Differential Integration and Reinforcement System – reinforce your differential case and improve your car’s IRS operation and traction with the DIRS-J! 100% satisfaction guaranteed.
– Part one attaches the differential using the lower two main case bolts and the two lower case bolts to reinforce the differential.
– Part two attaches to the rear cross-member and carries an OEM differential bushing (just like the two in the rear cross-member) to add a third, triangulated integration point to “attach” to the reinforced differential.
– American made and CNC machined T-6061 billet aluminum
– OEM differential bushing
– ARP and Grade 10.9 hardware
– 304 Stainless Steel threaded cross-member inserts
– Complete kit with everything needed for installation including Loctite
– Hard anodized coating in black
– Access to fill and drain plugs
– Two holes will need to be drilled in the rear cross-member to install the DIRS-J