Unleash the true potential of your Durango Hellcat with the Magnuson Vengeance TVS2650Supercharger System!
Launching early 2018, the Vengeance TVS 2650 for the 2018+ Jeep Trackhawk 6.2L V8. This OE replacement supercharger system is designed to deliver maximum performance while retaining factory-like drivability and reliability!
Inside of the supercharger manifold, the newest charge air cooler is 10% larger than the OE keeping your Intake Air Temperatures colder than competitors and provides consistent and repeatable performance! We have also retained the OE electronic by-pass valve to ensure the ECU remains in complete control of the desired boost levels.
One of the most impressive aspects of this latest generation Magnuson supercharger system is that it can outflow the competition even though their supercharger displacement is significantly larger. In addition, it requires less horse power to spin the Vengeance TVS 2650 and its discharge temperatures are significantly lower allowing the supercharger to make over 1000 HP with the stock fuel system and 1200-1400+ HP when supported with upgraded fuel system and powertrain modifications!
- TVS 2650 hybrid-roots supercharger
- 100% complete bolt-on system
- No hood modifications required
- Bazooka-Tube jackshaft system
- High flow intercooler system
- Massive 1” (-16AN) intercooler coolant fittings
- 105mm throttle body inlet
- Anodized aluminum fuel rails support over 1500HP
- Compatible with factory fuel injectors
- Interchangeable rear cog belt/pulleys for up to 27% overdrive
- Accepts stock electronic bypass valve and stock throttle body
- High thermal efficiency
- High helix four-lobe rotors
Recommended components for 1000+ HP
- 1000+ cc/min injectors
- Upgraded fuel pumps/lines
- 105mm throttle body
- Magnuson Crank Pulley Pin Kit (part# 31-26-61-102) for 2016 and earlier crankshafts
- Magnuson 27% overdrive cog pulley set