- EBC’s 400x36mm two-piece fully floating rotors are a simple bolt-on upgrade that seamlessly replace the original brake rotors without vehicle modification.
- EBC’s SG2F fully floating rotor allows the outer cast-iron friction ring to expand freely with temperature, totally eliminating rotor warping.
- Rotors are grooved unlike the original rotors which are perforated. This allows the pad to vent without the holes becoming epicentres for rotor cracking.
- Race-derived G3500-grade high-carbon cast iron is used for the friction rings. This high-quality metallurgy possesses greater crack resistance and an increased ability to conduct and then dissipate heat.
- Aluminum bells are machined from aerospace-grade aluminium and then hard anodised for longevity, whereas the stock brake rotors use uncoated cast aluminium bells.
- Cast iron friction rings feature 48 curved vanes and are handed for each side of the vehicle. This significantly improves the brake rotor’s ability to dissipate heat, increasing brake system endurance and prolonging the onset of brake fade.
- Bobbins are machined from stainless steel which cannot rust, ensuring the rotor continues to float freely throughout its entire life cycle on the vehicle, even on road cars.
- Spring clips ensure totally silent operation and eliminate off-brake rotor rattle.
- Friction rings can be replaced individually after they have become worn, allowing the
- Aluminum bell and stainless-steel bobbins to be re-used, leading to lower long-term operating costs.
- Now featuring the latest thermic black corrosion-resistant finish–the very latest in rust prevention.
EBC Brakes Racing 2 Piece Floating Rotors Brake Kit
$2,565.64 – $2,805.66
– Jeep Grand Cherokee Trackhawk (2018-2021)
– Dodge Durango SRT Hellcat (2021)
Front 2 piece rotors
Rear 1 piece rotors
Front and Rear Yellow Pads
Stainless Steel Brake Lines if chosen
SKU: N/A Categories: Brakes, Brake Bundles, Durango Hellcat, Jeep Trackhawk
Fully-Floating Two-Piece Rotors
|Add Front and Rear Stainless Steel Brake Lines||
Out of stock
$162.99 – $454.00
$175.00 – $460.00
$597.63 – $1,195.26
$521.18 – $1,190.86
$7,700.00 – $8,200.00
$405.38 – $2,185.00