BWoody Upgraded Swaybar links
BWoody Upper Control Arm Set
Control Arm info:
Adjustable: Made to accomodate up to a 2.0″ drop (accomodates all springs & coilovers)
Made to replace the flimsy pressed sheet metal / Aluminum control arms with rubber bushings. These BWoody arms are constructed of 3/8″ thick A36 steel and as always.. polyurethane bushings as well as grease fittings. Our upper control arms are proven to greatly reduce wheel hop, and are the ONLY arms on the market which bend at the same radius as OEM to provide suspension travel clearance.
- The factory swaybar links are a weak 1/4″ in diameter, The BWoody links are a whopping 7/8 in diameter in the front and 1/2 in the rear. Custom energy suspension bushings are used to improve handling even more. Our swaybar links are nearly triple the size of OEM links!! The weakest link of the Hellcats suspension is in fact the swaybar links due to the lack of strength. Significant improvements in handling were felt on the test vehicle. Adding these to your vehicle will make it handle like it should!
- Note: requires the use of a non washable synthetic grease (such as marine grade or a never seize lubricant) on the face of the bushings for increased bushing life.
Shorter Rear Link Info
- Provides clearence for customers running 17″ & 18″ Drag Radials (will accomodate daily tires as well)
- Provides clearence for customers upgrading to a larger sway bar
- Includes half polyurethane & half delrin bushings
- Delrin bushings will be on the frame side of the control arm.